The Israel Deputy Foreign Minister was forced to leave Al Aqsa Masjid for the prayers.
-Demolishing of Palestinian Houses
-Israeli Construction in East Jerusalem
While Israel plans to construct 50,000+ housing units in Jerusalem by the year 2020 demolishing of Palestinian houses remains a steady policy to evacuate Palestinians from East Jerusalem:
-Violations of the right to residence
-Demolitions of the Arab Jerusalemites Residences
-The Israeli Occupations aims for cleansing Jerusalem from its Arab residents, as part of Israel’s ethnic cleansing policy, and replace them with Israeli colonists
– The Israeli Municipality of the Occupied City demolishes Palestinian houses under the trifling pretexts
– The complexity with the procedure renders the Palestinians unable to obtain construction permits.
– The Municipality organizational plan aims for prohibiting construction.
– 1124 houses were demolished in the period between 2000 and 2012.
– 5523 Palestinians were rendered homeless
– 61 residences were demolished in 2012.
– 25 families (161 members) were forced to demolish their own houses in 2009.
- Separated Jerusalem from the rest of the occupied Palestinian territories and deprived about 3.5 million Palestinians of entering their religious, economic, political and cultural capital.
- Over 50 social, political, and religious figures have been banned from entering Jerusalem.
OLD CITY OF JERAUSALEM BAIT-AL-MAQDES
– Jerusalem March-2013